Monday, September 26, 2005

Singapore Hall of Shame

This is the Hall of Shame.

If your vehicle name appears here it means that I have spotted or noticed you, your son or daughter, your maid, your father mother, your grandfather, or your friend driving your car dangerously and have been posing a inconvinence to other road users, peds and cyclist.

To all readers of this blog, please feel free to scretch, let your dog pee, throw a brick on, sledge hammer on any of these cars as they are better off the road. On second thought please do not do the above, as I do not want to be charged under the seditious act for inciting violence against anyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gain Credit Pvt said...

My name are Michael Ryan ,i am here to testify how i got my mortgage from Gain Credit Loan after i applied several times from various mortgage lenders. I was in need of an urgent mortgage to start a business and i applied from various mortgage lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the mortgage.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Gain Credit Loan who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i met Gain Credit Loan ,who are indeed helped with the mortgage and changed my believe. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent mortgage,feel free to contact ,Gain Credit Loan via their Company Email:creditloanpvt@gmail.com whatsApp: +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only)

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home